Human Resources content required
Listen to all conversations about your brand across various social media platforms to drive customer understanding and engagement.
Real-time analytics process all your social media data for actionable insights that give you a competitive edge.
State-of-the art visual analytics, reports and dashboard provide real-time insights in an easy-to-digest format.
What we do
We implement a scalable, scientific model to extract predictions about employee engagement, performance and attrition.
When forecasting in complex, uncertain situations, expertise is of little value. Decades of empirical research have led to the conclusion that experts, while good at diagnosis, are poor at prognosis.
Our AI Services
Our Consulting services provide expertise in mapping business problems to technical solutions that ensure attainment of Business value.
Our Solutions offerings come with a framework and toolkits for solving challenges in a specific vertical or a domain.
Our System Integration Services focus on building custom analytical systems that are enable efficient data management and maintenance of the cluster infrastructure that optimally utilizes a given computing environment.
Our Advanced Analytics & AI Support offering is unique in terms of our technological skillset supported by our years of expertise working in Big Data Analytics and Data Science.
Proposed Predictive Model
Based on a priori (known) information about who the employee is:
- includes demographics, qualification, relevant experience, salary, etc. (usually found in resumes)
- information about employee strengths and weaknesses from interview evaluations
- historical information about roles, skills and performance obtained from performance evaluation of employees
- psychological makeup, motivation and personality traits obtained from psychometric evaluations
- engagement and ambition of employee from public social media channels
- The Outcome group is based on historic data about employees, both current and those who have left the company
- We assess the career paths of the employee in the organization based on year-to-year changes in roles and responsibilities, performance etc.
- This group is used as the training set for our predictive model
Based on the above determination, we compute two joint probability distributions: one for the “eligibility” group and one combining the eligibility and “outcome” criteria.
- Historical data of employees
- Employee data (personal, skill, education, training etc.)
- Interview evaluation of employees
- Psychometric evaluation (if any)
- Performance and Promotion evaluations
- Exit interview evaluation for parted employees
- Data related to factors internal to the company: organization, management and culture
- Data related to factors associated with roles and skill development of the employee in the company
- Fit-for-role and Maturity matrix for employees
- Help to prepare a skill-role Gartner type depiction and skill role value depiction
- Prioritize and target applicants who are most qualified for a specific position.
- Correlate the overall “value” of the employee, with the performances-in-projects for every employee with every skill.
- Performance correlation w.r.t personal, organizational & market factors
- Establish effective training and career development initiatives
- Predictive and prescriptive analysis for attrition and other metrices
Want to Kickstart or Accelerate Your Digital Transformation?
Book a free 30-minute discovery call with our consultant right away